Aptiv Solutions, Berry Consultants and Tessella have partnered together to develop a one day forum to address the challenges in adopting adaptive trials in the drug, medical device and clinical research industry and assess their potential for transforming drug development.
Join experts in the economics and management of the pharmaceutical industry, drug developers, and adaptive trial designers and implementers October 22 in Bethesda, MD at the “Transforming Drug Development: Delivering Innovation and Efficiency through Adaptive Clinical Trials” conference to address the challenges in adopting adaptive trials in the drug, medical device and clinical research industry and assess their potential for transforming drug development.
This conference is for those that wish to understand both the promise of adaptive trials and the required caution.
- Brenda L. Gaydos, Ph.D., Research Fellow & Head, Clinical Trial Optimization, Eli Lilly
- Steve Arlington, Ph.D., Global Advisory Leader, Pharmaceuticals and Life Sciences, PwC
- Mike Krams, M.D., Vice President & Head, Neurology Franchise, Johnson & Johnson
- Kenneth Getz, Senior Research Fellow, Director of Sponsored Programs, Tufts CSDD Chairman, CISCRP
- Scott Berry, Ph.D., President & Senior Statistical Scientist, Berry Consultants, LLC
- Scott Gottlieb, Research Fellow, American Enterprise Institute
- Don Berry, Ph.D., Professor of Biostatistics, University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center; Founder and Senior Statistical Scientist, Berry Consultants, LLC
- Tom Parke, Head, Clinical Trial Solutions, Tessella
- Vlad Dragalin, Ph.D., Senior Vice President, Innovation Center, Aptiv Solutions
Who should attend:
- CEOs, CMOs, CSOs
- R&D Decision Makers in Drug Development
- Therapy Area Heads
- Medical Experts
- Product Portfolio Managers
- Senior Clinical Operations Managers
- Senior Biostatisticians
- Regulatory Affairs Managers
To register and for event details, visit www.InnovationsInClinicalTrials.com.
+44 (0) 1235 546638
Cambridge Healthtech Institute